£øne£y Ðreamer!

Collection of My Thoughts Dreams And Feelings...

She's someone who had fed you when you were hungry.
She's someone who protected you when you were helpless.
She's someone who had gifted u th flowers for giving your lover.
She's someone who had shred tears when you were sad.
She's someone who had sang when you were happy...
Now she's someone who s just silently crying as you stopped caring for her and started killing her inch by inch.
She's no one else. She's your mother...
Mother nature...
Take care of her always...

£Ð/-

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Writer, Dreamer, I Guess a Guy Who's Friendly To Every One. This is SoorajKeshav! "Jus Another Normal Guy Wit Social Committments n His Own Dreams n Aspirations." My Passions r Writin, My Friends and Music!

Tweet Tweet...

Follow soorajkeshav on Twitter

Followers

Visitors