£øne£y Ðreamer!

Collection of My Thoughts Dreams And Feelings...

To an old fren whom i had to break up long ago!


My Friend! I know i had done a big mistake.
I know that damage i made cannot be healed.
I know u really cared for me.
I know how you stood next to me when i was drowning...
But i just couldn't know what was happening and in de end had to stop being ur friend at all...
I know u're really sad coz f tat...
I'm not askin u to forgive me n be my fren again.
But pls don't turn away ur face if i happen to come in ur thoughts even rarely...
£Ð/-

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
A Writer, Dreamer, I Guess a Guy Who's Friendly To Every One. This is SoorajKeshav! "Jus Another Normal Guy Wit Social Committments n His Own Dreams n Aspirations." My Passions r Writin, My Friends and Music!

Tweet Tweet...

Follow soorajkeshav on Twitter

Followers

Visitors