£øne£y Ðreamer!

Collection of My Thoughts Dreams And Feelings...

Since some days, you're face is disturbing me again and again.

Whenever I close my eyes, I can see you smiling at me.

Whenever I try to write something, I end up writing your name alone.

Whenever I see a rose, I feel like giving it to you.

I don't even know what you think of me.
Can't predict what'll be your reaction when you find this out.

Just got a strong feeling that this's gonna work out somehow.

Oh baby I gotta tell you this, you're the one for me...

£Ð/-

2 comments:

i can feel it !! ... jus tell her dude !!

Nice wordings.....
Keep blogging.....

About Me

My photo
A Writer, Dreamer, I Guess a Guy Who's Friendly To Every One. This is SoorajKeshav! "Jus Another Normal Guy Wit Social Committments n His Own Dreams n Aspirations." My Passions r Writin, My Friends and Music!

Tweet Tweet...

Follow soorajkeshav on Twitter

Followers

Visitors